After the owners of this property in Chichester had a loft conversion, they wanted to fill the odd space they had on one of the walls with a built in wardrobe. This turned out to be quiet a task as not only was the room not symmetrical, the wall was also twisted and very out of level. Although this was a tedious task, if you look at the pictures I’m sure you’ll agree that the finished job had turned out well and fits the space nicely.
M.J Carpentry & Joinery were called in for the works, which included:
- Take careful measurements and templates of the space.
- Agree the design with the owner before heading back to the workshop to make the wardrobe.
- Once at the workshop, the frame was made along with, shelves, partitions, draw unit and doors.
- The frame was knotted, then both the frame and all shelves etc. were pre-primed ready for site.
- Once onsite, the frame was fitted and any gaps closed off with timber infills.
- Partitions, shelves, drawer unit, doors, handles and hanging rails were fitted.
- The wardrobe was fine filled, sanded, primed again where needed and decorators caulked ready for the final coats of paint.
- The owners then got in their trusted decorator to apply the final coats of paint.
- Final pictures were then taken, please look at the finished job in the pictures.