The owner of this property in Pagham, Bognor Regis, West Sussex wanted a new exterior Door Frame and Door fitted to replace the existing rotten one (pictures below) and create a more secure Door which leads into the garage.
M.J Carpentry & Joinery were called in to do the works, which included:
- Carefully remove old Door Frame and Door.
- Inspected brickwork etc. around the opening and made sure everything was safe.
- Pre-primed any bare timber which can’t be got to later.
- Fitted new Door Frame with a Hardwood sill securely to the brickwork and foamed in with expanding foam.
- Cut/shot new Door to suit new Door Frame ready for hanging.
- Hung the Door on heavy duty exterior hinges.
- Fitted exterior handles and lock.
- Cleaned off any excess foam and infilled around the new Door Frame where needed.
- Fine filled, sanded and primed any remaining bare timber.
- Sealed around the edges of the new Door Frame with a neat bead of white silicone.
- Ready for decorating.