This new build property in Bognor Regis was in need of a bit more worktop space and somewhere to house the tumble dryer in the Kitchen. The owners also wanted extra drawer and cupboard space and to make sure the new Kitchen add on blended in well with the existing main Kitchen. There was also a couple of extras such as the carousel and pull out bin as seen in the pictures above.
After much discussion with M.J Carpentry & Joinery the works were soon underway, the work procedure was:
- Fit carcases which include the base units and wall units to the angled space available.
- Then, the electrician was called in to run various power points where needed. Holes for the wall unit lights were carefully drilled by M.J Carpentry & Joinery.
- Next, the worktops, upstands, side panels, plinths, drawers, doors and handles etc. were fitted.
- The tumble dryer was slid into place and plugged in.
- All siliconing and decorators caulking was done next and finally once complete the electrician popped back to wire up the wall unit lights.
- Ready for use!